Do you opt-in to programs to generate additional leads (Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com)? Recently I spoke with a top agent who needed a solution to make these leads to flow automatically into her Virtual Office’s contact management system. Our developers have now created a handy tool so you can better manage your personal leads and requests.
Why is this cool?
- No more manual entry of leads into your Virtual Office’s contact management system (Virtual Office is simultaneous with backdoor of your website).
- Each contact will be saved showing where it came from (the source field).
- Each contact will be saved with any forms or additional information the client supplied so you can keep all your client notes in one place.
- You can set up automatic email campaigns to go out to these clients to make your life more low-maintenance.
How does it work?
- Log into your Virtual Office
- Choose the ‘Contacts’ tab
- Choose the ‘Lead Parser’ sub-tab
- You’ll see a ‘Lead Email’ address (highlighted in the screen shot below). This is the address you want to give to your lead generation company instead of your email address. However, make sure you put your personal email address in the ‘Send copies to’ section.